TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter and Data Controller: Agrial Fresh Produce Limited registered in England and Wales with company number 3687920, whose registered office is Florette House, Wood End Lane, Lichfield, Staffordshire WS13 8NF, United Kingdom.
- This “Freshness Guaranteed, or your Money Back” (”The Promotion”) is only open to residents aged 18+, in the UK and ROI and excludes employees and the immediate families of Florette (“The Promoter”), its affiliated companies, agents, associates or anyone else professionally connected to the Freshness Guarantee.
- Internet access required as this is an online promotion only. There is no postal or telephone entry route.
- The Freshness Guaranteed promotion will open on 01.03.2020. The closing date for purchases is 28.02.2021. Freshness Guarantee:
- IMPORTANT: The guarantee is valid until the use by date or if opened before the use by date, 24 hours from opening. Claimant must retain their original receipt and promotional packaging and submit their claim within 28 days of the purchase of the product in question. The final date for receipt of claims is 30.03.2021. The Promotion can be claimed with any qualifying pack of Florette.
Qualifying products:Asian Crispy (100g)Asian Flavour Shots (10g)Baby Beetroot (150g)Baby Leaf & Rocket (80g)Baby Leaf (100g)Baby Leaf Trio (90g)Beetroot Pouch (330g)Bistro (130g)Broccoli (130g)Classic Bowl (160g)Crispy (115g)Crispy (170g)Crispy (255g)Crispy (85g)Crunchy Bowl (220g)Duo (70g)Four Leaf (100g)Green Beans (170g)Iceberg (150g)Leafy Rocket (140g)Med Crispy (100g)Merry Crispy (170g)Mexican Flavour Shots (10g)Mixed (125g)Mixed (150g)Mixed (180g)Mixed (350g)Mixed (350g)Peppery Bag (90g)Power of Plants Rocket (120g)Power of Plants Rocket (80g)Power of Plants Spinach (120g)Power of Plants Watercress (100g)Spinach (100g)Sprouts (190g)Summer Mix (140g)Sweet & Crunchy (200g)Sweet & Crunchy (250g)Sweet & Crunchy Bag (310g)Sweet & Crunchy Bowl (110g)Sweet Crispy (135g)Sweet Crispy (85g)Wild Rocket (60g)Winter Mix (110g)
- In order to claim please visit www.florettesaladfreshnessguaranteed.co.uk. Failure to include any of the below information will render the claim invalid:
- Full name (as it appears on claimant’s bank statement)
- Email address
- Postal address
- An original itemised till receipt dated within the promotional period
- A photo of the promotional product packaging including sell by date
- A statement of a minimum of 15 words, saying why claimant doesn’t believe the product is fresh under the circumstances in clause 4
- A UK or ROI bank account in order to complete the BACs refund
- If the claim is valid, the claimant will receive a refund to the value of the promotional product as stated on the original receipt but not exceeding £2/€2.50. The BACS transfer will be received within 28 days of claim submission, to the name and bank details sent with their claim. If the claimant enters incorrect details and therefore the claim is not accepted the 28 days will begin from when the claimants enters their correct details and the claim is accepted. If claims are not accepted claimants will receive an email notifying them.
- If the claimant has purchased the product on a “2 for £3/€3” promotional deal and both products are not fresh then the total value of the products will be reimbursed to the maximum value of £3/€3. If only one of the products is not fresh then the total value of the product will be reimbursed to the maximum value of £1.50/€1.50.
- Products that are within the “2 for £3/€3” offer will be classed as 2 claims. 1 pack = 1 claim..
- Claims which do not include all information required will be deemed as invalid. If consumers have an issue submitting their claim please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Promotion is limited to 2 claims per household during the full promotional period or a maximum of 2 claims per transactional receipt. The Promoter will not accept any further claims from the same households, bulk claims or claims submitted on behalf of other people.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any claim, if in its reasonable view, the claimant’s conduct has been inappropriate, unlawful, or offensive or is likely to bring the promotion into disrepute.
- No photocopies will be accepted. No claims from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by a computer will be accepted.
- Incomplete, misdirected or illegible claims or those not in accordance with the application instructions will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- The closing date for receipt of claims for the “Freshness Guaranteed, or Your Money Back” promotion is 30.03.2021 and the Promoter will not provide a refund for any claims which are received after that date.
- By claiming under the “Freshness Guaranteed, or Your Money Back” promotion, all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this Guarantee and any other purposes to which the entrant has given positive consent. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- Florette “Freshness Guaranteed, or Your Money Back” claims cannot be made via any retailer or instore. In order to make a claim please visit www.florettesaladfreshnessguaranteed.co.uk.
- Consumers’ statutory rights remain unaffected.
- The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into. General:
- In the event of circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter, or in cases of fraud, abuse and/or error (human or computer) that affect or could affect the proper operation of the “Freshness Guaranteed, or Your Money Back” promotion, and only when the circumstances are unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the “Freshness Guaranteed, or Your Money Back” promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any time, but will always endeavour to minimise the impact on the participant in order to avoid undue disappointment.
The Promoter reserves the right to conduct audits on all claims and claimants and request proof of identity and further verification if required. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse a refund, or refuse further participation in the “Freshness Guaranteed, or Your Money Back” promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a violation of these terms. These include any instances in which a participant in participating in the “Freshness Guaranteed, or Your Money Back” promotion or would have claimed by fraudulent means.
- The information the entrant provides will only be used for the purpose of facilitating the “Freshness Guaranteed, or Your Money Back” promotion. Limitations of liability
- In the event of any problems or complaints arising, they must be first addressed to the Promoter by emailing email@example.com.
- Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the “Freshness Guaranteed, or Your Money Back” promotion assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate claims made, or for any faults, failures or errors in any electronic data transmissions.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this “Freshness Guaranteed, or Your Money Back” promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or any combination thereof.
- Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of packs at any point during the operation of this “Freshness Guaranteed, or Your Money Back” promotion.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss, expense or damage of any kind which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions and any related disputes are subject to interpretation under the laws of England and Wales, and to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales unless your residential address is in Scotland, N.Ireland or Republic of Ireland where local law applies. Policy for the Processing of Personal Data: